Documents required for loans include
- Two (2) of the following government-issued picture & signature identification such as a valid National Identification Card, Passport or Driver’s Permit. Birth Certificate can be used as only if members have one (1) form of identification.
- Proof of member’s current residential address (bill must not exceed three (3) months). If the bill is not in your name please provide an authorization letter along with a copy of their government-approved ID.
- A recent Job Letter and most recent Pay Slip.
- Supporting documents for the loan.
- $65 for Transunion fee (where applicable).
- For some loan products, you may need to supply further information.
Become a member
Become a member of our Credit Union and let's work together towards your financial goals. Experience PECU Credit Union's difference with excellent options tailored for every stage of your life, the conveniences you expect, and local, personalized service.